duminică, 15 iulie 2012

Sad

                         I feel so sad
                         I gave you my heart
                         To make my days happy
                         And you are making me so sad

                         All of my life
                         I'll never stop
                         To bring you in my heart
                         Even if you broke my heart

                         You let me sad
                         You'll never come back
                          I'll love you forever
                          My heart is yours forever. Oh!

                          I was in a darkest night
                          Without no moon
                          But with some stars
                          Some lights and motivation dots
                         
                          You cross my sky
                          Like a comet. Uuuh!
                          You also eye-socket me!  
                          And, now, my eyes can't adapt
                         
                          All of my life
                          I'll never stop
                          To bring you in my heart
                          Even if you broke my heart
                       
                          I always need you
                          Every thing you do
                          I'll never stop
                          To love you. Uuuh!Hmmm!
                           
                          But all of my life
                          I'll never stop
                          To bring you in my heart
                          Even if you broke my heart.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Sfaturi, păreri, gânduri şi sentimente...